We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the last date posted as indicated on this page.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- If you book a place on a group event we will collect your name, telephone number and email address via email, telephone or sign up sheet at an event.
- If you book a personal treatment such as a Shamanic Healing, Sound Healing or Crystal Healing, initially we will collect your name, telephone number and email address via email or telephone. Then upon personal consultation, we will ask you to provide information regarding your personal health, lifestyle and wellbeing.
- We do not collect any data from third party organizations
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- If you book on a group event, your information is collected to keep you up to date with new events via Mailchimp newsletter and email. It is also used to liaise with you with regard to events you have booked and paid for.
- If you book a personal treatment session, the information is collected to assist in your initial healing session and any future healing sessions.
- With regard to personal healing sessions where notes are taken of your health, wellbeing and lifestyle, these will be kept securely for 7 years.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – Your Rights
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You have a right to be advised of how your information is used and stored. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please contact Cheryl Torrance by clicking on contact us.
You have the right to correct any information you feel is incorrect. You have the right to ask for your details to be removed and deleted. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Cheryl Torrance by clicking on contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can accept or block cookies
You can block any cookies from any website through your browser settings. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website.
These cookies make it quicker and easier for you to access sites on subsequent visits that use Flash technology. Deleting them means you may have to re-enter information each time you visit the same site. But just like any cookie, you can delete Flash cookies by going to the Settings Manager for your Adobe Flash Player. You will be taken to the Adobe website, which lists the websites with the cookies in your browser. Just click Delete opposite the relevant website.
Find out more
You’ll find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org, which gives details on how to delete cookies from your computer. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone browser, please see your handset manual.
Posted on Sat, 19 May, 2018